Clinical Applications Coordinator (CAC)Feather River Tribal Health
Our organization is pleased to announce the following job opening. Contact our Administration department at 2145 5th Avenue for a job description and application (completed application is required).
For additional information call the Personnel Department at: (530) 534-5394 ext. 259. http://www.frth.org/jobs
Clinical Applications Coordinator (CAC)
Serves as specialist in the implementation and ongoing support of multiple clinical software applications used by the facility and the electronic health record (EHR). The position supports the daily interface between clinical/staff and the electronic health record. Serves as the coordinator for deploying new portions of the EHR at clinical locations. Consults with management and staff to recommend customization of software and altering workflow processes in the daily operation of the EHR. Serves as the coordinator/reporter on data based incentive programs such as MACRA, MIPS, HEDIS, GPRA, and accreditation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Five (5) year’s experience in clinical software and applications support in the healthcare industry including RPMS clinical software or a BS in computer sciences and three (3) years of experience.
- At least two (2) year’s experience with workable medical record knowledge as it applies to RPMS software package and/or electronic medical record.
- Knowledge of medical records systems, software and hardware is essential.
- Experience with quality improvement activities and programs.
- Possession of a valid California driver’s license and current car insurance sufficient to be insurable.
Indian preference applies (42 CFR 36.221) but not mandatory.
CLOSING DATE: 08/18/2017