TAX MANAGERGoodell, Porter, Sanchez & Bright, LLP
· Based on experience
o 401(k) plan after 1 year with 3% guaranteed contribution by firm. 20% deferral match up to $1,000.
o 100% of your individual premium for health, vision, and dental insurance after 1 month. $50K life insurance policy.
o Cafeteria plan
o Paid vacation and sick leave
· Will be responsible for assigning the review of tax returns to staff and keeping reviews moving through office.
· Will be responsible for completing or reviewing year-end accounting and tax returns for more complex individual and entity returns.
· Will be supervising and training lower level staff
· Will be supervising the work of bookkeeper processing payroll tax, sales tax, property tax and 1099 reporting in addition to year-end accounting related to tax returns and general monthly accounting.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in tax including:
o Federal and state tax research using a variety of resources
o Experience with individual and business returns for various entities including Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations, Exempt Organizations and Fiduciaries
· CPA is preferred but will consider CPA candidate who is actively studying and sitting for the CPA exam and nearing completion.
· Strong skills in QuickBooks, Lacerte Tax Software, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred.
· Ability to train clients and/or staff in QuickBooks.
· Must be detailed oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Must be able to work under stress and complete work timely, independently and accurately.
To Apply, email resume