Restaurant ManagerGOLD COUNTRY CASINO & HOTEL
Gold Country Casino and Hotel
Are you a Restaurant Management “Rock Star”?
Seeking a High-Energy, Visionary Leader with a Restaurant Business Acumen to ensure success. The ideal candidate would also have a Passion and Talent for the Beverage Side of the business and understands how essential it is to the restaurant’s overall success.
Must be inspired by the idea that you’ll be part of a Collaborative TEAM of Professionals, with the primary Goal of making everyone around them better.
AND have fun doing it.
- · As the Restaurant Manager you’ll have full authority & full responsibility
- · Sets the restaurant’s ambiance - lights, music, sounds, smells, presentation, team
- · Taps-in and Unlocks the energy that EVERY patron brings into the restaurant
- · Strives to stay relevant, always abreast of current practices and new trends
- · Provides Exemplary Leadership in a Fast Paced Environment
- · Displays excellent Inter-personal Skills with a focus on listening and questioning
- · Sets the standard for service by scrutinizing every aspect of the dining experience
- · Commits to and Practices 100% Guest Satisfaction
- · Demonstrates the ability to perform ALL supervised positions at an “Expert” level
- · Creates a culture focused on Team Member engagement, development & retention
- · Exhibits skill & care when selecting, orientating, training and coaching Team Members
- · Motivates Team Members to take pride in their work and excel at their position
- · Executes Quality Assurance Initiatives to ensure sustainability
- · Gaming-Hospitality Industry experience preferred
- · 5+ years of restaurant & bar experience managing a staff of 25+
- · Culinary School or previous Culinary Management experience a plus
- · NEW restaurant & bar “Start-up” experience preferred
- · Experienced in the development and execution of Marketing Initiatives and Programs
- · Demonstrates thorough recipe knowledge and awareness of food & beverage quality
- · Financial - Strategic Planning, Budgets, P&L Management
- · Concept Development - Enhancements and Menu Planning
- · Licensing by the Tribal Gaming Office
- · Native American Preference
- · Reports to the Director of Hospitality
To fill out an application & apply online go to: www.goldcountrycasino.com