TELEPHONE/WIRELESS/BROADBAND/CATV TECHNICIANVolcano Communications Company
Live and work in the beautiful foothills.
- Knowledge of telephone, television, and/or broadband installation & maintenance, including fiber to the home & small networks (desired).
- Proficiency in use of monitoring tools & computers recommended.
- Fundamental knowledge of basic electronics, wireless, Ethernet networking, fiber optics, and telco/data wiring codes a plus.
- Current DMV printout required.
- Excellent customer service skills necessary.
Full time position. Exceptional benefit package. Drug test post job offer.
Established in 1903, Volcano Communications Company, began as Volcano Telephone Company, a small, brick building in the town of Volcano, California in the Sierra Nevada Foothills. In 1949 the company was purchased by the current owner, Sharon Lundgren's parents, Jim and Janice Welch and their co investors Ted and Catherine Houck. By 1952 the single wire lines with magneto telephones were in the midst of being upgraded to dial services. Within two more years all the lines had been converted to dial and the manual switchboard retired. In 1968 the company, having grown to 12 employees, moved to the current office in Pine Grove, California.
Serving the communities of Camanche | Glencoe | Ione | Kirkwood | Pine Acres | Pine Grove Pioneer | Railroad Flat | Volcano | West Point
Click on the "Apply Now" button to upload resume here immediately
Send resume to or apply at:
Volcano Communications Company,
ATTN.: HR – Tech, 20,000 E. Hwy. 88,
PO Box 890, Pine Grove, CA 95665
OR Fax resume to: 209-296-7404 OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please, No Calls)
Volcano Communications is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer