PROJECT CONTROLS ENGINEER IIVANIR CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC
Project Controls Engineer ll
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation byEngineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Controls Engineer to join the team in Sacramento, California.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements and maintains project controls systems, providing project status reports, short interval schedules, estimates for change order work, budget cash flows, and costs projections
- Evaluates status of the project, and evaluates strategies to overcome variances and delays
- Works closely with construction management team, contractors, and subcontractors to meet project deadlines and deliverables, reporting to Schedule Control Manager
- Develops budget cash flows and monitors project cost forecasts for accurate cost projections
- Coordinates tasks and determines project status
- Works with superintendents and field engineers to develop and update a weekly short interval schedule
- Evaluates the status of payment items
- Aids in preparation of status and financial analysis reports
- Develops and maintains status reports including Key Performance Indices (KPIs)
- Sets up and maintains project controls systems to manage projects’ time and cost outcomes
- Reviews and verifies project status using contemporaneous records
- Prepares variance reports on activity status and resonance usage
- Performs quantity takeoff and basic cost estimates for change order work
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or closely related is required
- Two years project controls engineering experience is required
- Eperience and demonstrated proficiency in the following is required:
- Configuring Oracle Primavera P6 and communicating analysis to clients
- Onsite construction management experience on both large public works and private sector construction projects
How to Apply
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify