Project Coordinator, CA Smile SurveyUniversity Enterprises, Inc.
Salary range: $$18.17 - $25.43 per hour
Regular (full-time) Employee – 40 hours per week (Benefited)
This position is responsible for providing dedicated day-to-day support for the California Smile Survey project, including monitoring project goals, conducting school outreach and recruitment, providing lead work to dental hygienists, and preparing final deliverables.
1. Bachelor’s degree in education, social sciences, health, business administration or a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
2. Demonstrated professional experience in a research position.
3. Experience using typical social science statistical software (e.g. Statistical Package for the Social Sciences, Statistical Analysis System).
4. Demonstrated experience using computer applications including email, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases such as the programs in the Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly express ideas and recommendations orally and in writing.
6. Excellent command of the English language including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
7. Demonstrated skills in modern office methods, procedures, and practices including word processing, telephone, and personal computer skills.
8. Ability to effectively handle interpersonal interactions at all levels and handle highly sensitive interpersonal situations.
9. Experience supervising or leading one or more employees.
10. Must pass a background check, which may include fingerprinting. Must continue to meet the established standards.
11. Must be legally eligible to drive in California, complete and pass an online training course, maintain a good driving record, and be acceptable for vehicle insurance coverage under the University Enterprises insurance plan. Must continue to meet the established driving standards, driving record will be monitored with the DMV to ensure compliance.
If you do not include both a cover letter and resume with your application, your application materials will not be considered. Please include your employment history in the “Employment Experience” section of your application in addition to submitting your resume and cover letter. Please complete each section and do not write, “See resume.”