IT Systems AnalystUniversity Enterprises, Inc.
Salary range: $4,267 - $6,401
Regular (full-time) Employee – 40 hours per week (Benefited)
The Information Technology (IT) Services Systems Analyst provides significant, daily support to the Manager, Information Technology Services, in the maintenance, management, and implementation of IT systems for the Union WELL Inc.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience.
2. Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, administering, and maintaining Windows Server 2008/2012 and Ubuntu Server operating systems.
3. Experience working with database applications and servers, including Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher, and MySQL.
4. Demonstrated experience using web content management systems, the LAMP stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP), and Internet Information Services.
5. Demonstrated ability to support a web development shop and maintain Windows and Linux web servers, including maintenance, load balancing, database connectivity, and web statistic reporting.
6. Demonstrated experience in automating tasks on Windows and Linux servers using scripting tools.
7. Demonstrated experience with the analysis of user needs and feasibility studies. Demonstrated experience with software evaluation, procurement, installation, and maintenance.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of principles, practices, and methods of information systems and development of applications.
9. Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and administration of a computer network system; train users and provide user support in the utilization of software and hardware; and research and resolve problems with hardware and software operations and breakdowns.
10. Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the design, maintenance, and use of computer networks; in the determination of capabilities and adaptability of software packages and utilities; in performing system troubleshooting and repair, software installation, maintenance and support, and in the principles of training.
11. Demonstrated ability to serve as information systems consultant in the development and adaption of computer applications; in the ability to analyze equipment and software packages and make cost effective acquisition recommendations; in the use of proper and efficient utilization of information processing equipment and software; in training users in the use of equipment and software; and in communicating with others to obtain or exchange information and share ideas.
12. Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work well with people of diverse technical skill levels. Demonstrated ability to assist others through periods of technological transition.
13. Must pass a background check, which may include fingerprinting. Must continue to meet the established
2. Experience with digital signage systems and associated hardware.
3. Experience with Expression Engine web content management system.
4. Experience with event scheduling software systems.
This is Open Until Filled. If you do not include both a cover letter and resume with your application, your application materials will not be considered. Please include your employment history in the "Employment Experience" section of your application in addition to submitting your resume and cover letter. Please complete each section--do not refer to your resume in lieu of listing your job duties or in answering the supplemental application questions.