Facilities Services CoordinatorUniversity Enterprises, Inc.
Salary range: $3,639 - $5,095
Regular (full-time) Employee – 40 hours per week (Benefited)
The Facilities Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for assuring that all custodial services meet the requirements of the executed agreement in both the University Union and The WELL facilities. This position also interfaces and coordinates with outside service vendors, campus relationships, capital equipment acquisitions, repair and replacement efforts, facility cut key/electronic access, and project planning for the Facilities and Information Technology (I.T.) department.
1. Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, business administration or a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
2. Demonstrated experience in the use of proper methods, materials, and equipment used in custodial services in large multi-use facilities.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of code requirements related to buildings, health, safety, access and proper handling and storage of hazardous materials.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of planning, developing, and the estimating of time, materials, and staff needs for budgeting and project management.
5. Demonstrated skills in strategic planning as well as budget and contract management.
6. Demonstrated ability to managing multiple vendors and large contractors.
7. Knowledge of project and facility management.
8. Ability to manage and coordinate multiple facility projects simultaneously.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to compile, prepare, write, and review reports.
10. Demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure environment and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals and staff within a wide and diverse range of social and cultural backgrounds.
11. Demonstrated experience working with computer software applications including word-processing, spreadsheet, and email software, such as the programs in the Microsoft Office Suite.
12. Must be legally eligible to drive in California, complete and pass an online training course, maintain a good driving record, and be acceptable for vehicle insurance coverage under the University Enterprises insurance plan. Must continue to meet the established driving standards.
13. Must pass a background check, which may include fingerprinting. Must continue to meet the established standards.
1. Demonstrated experience working with commercial access control system.
2. Demonstrated experience working in Student Union or Recreation Facilities.
3. Experience working with Microsoft Project or similar project planning software.
If you do not include both a cover letter and resume with your application, your application materials will not be considered. Please include your employment history in the "Employment Experience" section of your application in addition to submitting your resume and cover letter. Please complete each section--do not leave sections blank or refer to your resume in lieu of listing your job duties or in answering the supplemental application questions.