Key Accounts CoordinatorThe Sacramento Bee
Working in collaboration with Key Account Sales team, responsible for the account management and fulfillment of Corporate Accounts and Key Accounts in the local market and or region. Fulfillment includes ad order entry, execution of corporate IO’s and monitoring/optimizing print/digital campaigns. Responsible for the trafficking of all preprint/P&D/AdNote insertion orders from client submission through order sign off with Production including proof of performance process. Timely and accurate order entry and order verification is key.
- Develop relationships with corporate accounts and identify accounts with upsell opportunity, when designated as main point of contact. Regularly update data in Salesforce for accurate forecasting.
- Support preprint operations by ordering, scheduling, reports, affidavits, billing and addressing issues, etc.
- Collaborate with Ad Operations/Packaging/Production teams to ensure that each order is entered and fulfilled accurately.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining the highest level of accuracy.
- Deep understanding of our distribution systems, procedures, SalesPoint and Adbase workflows.
- Produce distribution reports, P&D reports and shortage reports, tearsheets/e-tears and affidavits as needed.
- Understands the logistics of preprint distribution.
- Works on special projects and other duties as needed.