ReceptionistStanislaus Food Products
Receptionist - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Customer Relations Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Your role will be to ensure that every caller or visitor is treated as a valued and loyal member of the extended Stanislaus family regardless of the role and or the type of interaction.
- Connect guests to the department and or appropriate staff in a manner that is helpful, courteous, and friendly.
- Greet all guest with a smile, whether in person or on the phone.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- Ability to exercise excellent customer service, (cheerful, friendly, warm and inviting) and interpersonal communication.
- Intermediate computer knowledge, including hands-on experience using Oracle, Word, and Excel software programs.
- Detail oriented, organized.
- Ability to multitask as needed.
- Bi-Lingual: English/Spanish required.
- Active listening skills.
- Office hours will be Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm.
If you also have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- Receptionist experience in a high volume service area.
- Ability to operate a digital multi-line telephone system.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Pay rate minimum of $18.00 an hour, potentially more depending on experience.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.