Auto Lube TechnicianSPEEDEE OIL CHANGE & TUNE-UP
Experienced Technician needed. Tech will service vehicles & interact with customers. Bonus program & room for advancement. Starting wage depending on experience.
The Service Technician is responsible for all tune-up, diagnostic and repair services, as well as additional services as directed by the Shop Manager or Assistant Shop Manager.
Apply in person: SpeeDee Oil Change and Tune-Up, 5490 Pacific St, Rocklin CA 95677
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Ensuring equipment is functioning properly at all times and performing preventive equipment maintenance
- Filling in staffing voids, as directed by customer flow, and assisting in oil change bays when necessary
- Maintaining shop supply inventory and notifying the Shop Manager of reorders as needed
- Developing trusting customer relationships through honest and competent service
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Advanced automotive experience
- A.S.E. Certification in Engine Performance, Engine Repair and Brakes (preferred)
- Good communication skills and upbeat personality
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Clean and neat appearance
- Valid state driver's license
Most SpeeDee stores are locally owned. They're run by families who service the automotive needs of other families in their communities.