Director Oracle Cloud PracticeSpearMC Mgmt. Consulting Inc.
SpearMC Management: Solving complex business challenges with expert software solutions.
SpearMC Mgmt. Consulting Inc is located in Pleasanton, CA.
We’re a team of people who place a high value on integrity and maintaining good relationships. We bring a can-do attitude to every project and are always excited to solve challenging new problems.
Position: Director Oracle Cloud Practice
Full-time position. May travel to various sites in US
- Provide clients with services that address and integrate complex people issues with technology and business strategy to enhance performance, productivity and profitability.
- Design and implement Oracle technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a team. Works on Human Capital projects in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for client in Healthcare, Finance and Consumer Product industries.
- Lead and deliver large, complex engagements that drive strategic HR organizational change for clients Implementation of technology-enabled solutions for client system security and the configuration of security rules and data using PeopleSoft Security Administration including LDAP Authentication and SSO Conducting business process design workshops to document fit gap analysis and process documents using Microsoft Visio; Implementing technology-enabled solutions for client system security and configuring security rules and data using PeopleSoft Security Administration, including LDAP Authentication and SSO ; Defining PeopleSoft Data Conversion methodology, load setup, and transactional data using People Tools; Designing and implementing workflow integrated with guided process functionality using activity guides, PeopleSoft forms, approval builder framework, and approval workflow engine; and Developing scheduled custom reports using PeopleSoft XML Publisher, PS query, and Crystal Reports. Configure Oracle HCM cloud , global Human resources, Employee and Manager self-service Manage a team to convert HCM data using HCM data loader, and HCM extracts and other techniques specific to Oracle HCM cloud Configuring Time and Labor functionalities in Oracle HCM cloud using functional set up manager to configure time categories, time card layouts, time elements and time collection devices Configure Global Human resources using Enterprise setup Manger and configuring legal entities, business units, positions, grades, grade ladders etc.
- Configuring Absence Management functionalities in Oracle HCM cloud using functional set up manager to configure qualification and entitlement plans, absence accrual calculation Lead the reporting team to develop OTBI / BIP reports using the delivered subject areas and generating operational and transactional reports using the same Design and implement metrics, dimensions and facts using the Oracle OBIEE framework to design and develop custom subject areas for reporting Manage project teams to create project plans, define systems strategy and end-to-end testing strategies, prototype and define support procedures, and conduct resource forecasting, budgeting, and status reporting Focus on Oracle implementations as well as Human Resources, Self-Service Human Resources, Self-Service Benefits, Advanced Benefits, Compensation Workbench and Performance Management, Time and Labor, Absence Management, modules within Oracle applications.
- Assist in evaluating the client’s technology use and needs; recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades. Assist in evaluating Client’s business process and recommend changes as per the industry standards and best practices Define systems strategy, develops system requirements, design and prototype systems, test and define support procedures, and implement practical business solutions under deadlines.
- Assist in managing backup, security and user help systems, and consult with users, management, vendors and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- May travel to unanticipated worksites in the U.S.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the functions and procedures involved in the implementation and maintenance of all Oracle Cloud modules
- Consults with end users and facilitates planning, application, and functional design sessions with stakeholders from internal departments to reach consensus on system needs and requirements
- Analyzes requirements and findings to develop end-to-end solutions
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery
Send Resume to: 5020 Franklin Drive, Suite 100 Pleasanton, CA 94588