Grant WriterSacramento, CA Area Jobs
Vendor's General Responsibilities:
The Vendor will be responsible for securing Federal, State and other third party funding sources through the development of grant proposals.
Vendor Qualifications Vendor shall have:
- a Bachelor's degree from an accredited school; or 5+ years of relevant of experience
- five or more years' experience developing and writing grant proposals for programs administered by the State of California Employment Development Department, the US Department of Labor and the US Department of Health and Human Services, experience with National Emergency Grants by the Federal government is preferred.
- excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with internal and external audiences
- ability to think strategically about grants
- strong writing and editing skills with the ability to convey ideas in a concise, clear and persuasive manner
- ability to work with detailed and confidential information - positive outlook, enthusiasm, self-motivated and high energy
- ability to function as part of a team
- proficient oral and written communication skills
- ability to meet deadlines and work in a timely fashion
Requested Documentation Vendor must provide:
- a listing of grants obtained within the past 5 years including amounts awarded, fund sources and types of grants.
- a fee schedule and structure, including hourly rates.