Accounting & Financial Management ConsultantSacramento, CA Area Jobs
Vendor's General Responsibilities
The Vendor will be responsible accounting support in the maintenance of accurate accounting records, the timely preparation of internal and external financial reports to Federal and State agencies and the oversight of bookkeeping staff.
Vendor Qualifications Vendor shall have:
- a Bachelor's degree from an accredited school; or 10+ years of relevant experience
- five or more years' experience with financial reports for programs administered by the State of California Employment Development Department, the US Department of Labor and the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- five or more years' experience with financial management systems, including budgets and projections.
- five or more years' experience in all accounting functions, with a strong command of Quickbooks
- experience with cost allocations and indirect cost rate proposals
- excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with internal and external audiences
- ability to work with detailed and confidential information
- positive outlook, enthusiasm, self-motivated and high energy
- ability to function as part of a team
- ability to meet deadlines and work in a timely fashion
Requested Documentation Vendor must provide:
- a fee schedule and structure, including hourly rates.