Digital Performance Strategist
Posted on December 29, 2017
Do you like managing day-to- day digital marketing activities? Is working both internally and externally for clients to help them maximize their campaign performance motivating?
Is telling a story with data interesting to you? Then you will want to read on.
Bee Media is an emerging Marketing Agency, as part of McClatchy and The Sacramento Bee. With the drive of a start-up and the foundation of a 160 year-old trusted media source, our focus is hands-on media buying and optimization, in-house data research teams, and a mission to support Journalism and brand storytelling.
In this role, Bee Media’s Digital Performance Strategist manages marketing activities across multiple channels including campaign planning, material development, and budget management. This role contributes to the management of external communication with clients to increase retention and ensure quality control. This role is a specialist of all digital channels, helping drive innovation and best practice implementation, taking a lead role in training staff on new capabilities and strategic planning.
The Strategist also manages the implementation, optimization and performance of digital campaigns. He/she will work with the Sales team to develop strong strategic digital plans and will also work with the sales team to communicate performance, retention and up-sell opportunities for current campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- A proven track record in Digital campaign sales/strategy and performance management
- Google ad word certified
- Experience managing SEM campaigns
- High proficiency in Google g-mail, Google drive, and Google analytics
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including mastery of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be proficient with all digital media solutions and capabilities
- Familiarity with Digital Media performance software
- Understanding of functionality and correct use of pixel tracking measurability related
- to campaign strategy
- Requires excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have ability to work in a deadline driven environment and have the ability to learn computer/web based research programs/tools