Account Executive Digital Advertising
Guaranteed base salary + Commission
Seeking innovative and experienced Account Executive with proven success managing, selling, and executing strategic objectives to exceed local print and digital revenue goals.
McClatchy (Sacramento Bee), Media Company is the place to work if you are looking for a thrilling, leading-edge work environment where you can grow and develop your professional sales and marketing skills. We are looking for a talented individual to join our sales team.
We are currently looking for an innovative and experienced Account Executive with proven success managing, selling, and executing strategic objectives to exceed local print and digital revenue goals. Looking for someone who possesses a strong marketing and business development background utilizing a consultative sales approach. The Account Executive drives multi-media sales revenue from local & regional and national accounts. Prospect for New Business utilizing Sales Process. Conduct deep-dive Client Impact Assessments, while utilizing pre-call research. Develop Results-Based Solutions and present and close proposals. Work with client success team to ensure client goals/expectations are met. Upsell existing customers based on need. Utilize a CRM as a Predictive and Collaborative account management tool.
- Experience in selling print and digital advertising preferred (not required)
- Strong digital acumen preferred with proven digital sales success and retention
- Work on multiple campaigns simultaneously, and under deadline, while being flexible to the clients’ needs
- Created & sell custom print and digital advertising strategies
- Collaborate actively and constructively in a team environment
- Ability to pivot quickly without losing speed, focus or quality
- Excellent track record of providing clients with custom digital solutions and closing business
- Combination of knowledge and experience equivalent to a B.A. or B.S. Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Sales or related field
- Digital sales experience including mobile platforms, SEO/SEM, Targeted Email, Social and other offerings preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM tool (Daily use required)
- Clean DMV
- Must have reliable transportation. Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required (at least minimum insurance required for the state in which the employee works).
What we offer:
- Base + commission with uncapped earning potential
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fast-paced, fun work environment in the heart of Sacramento