Administrative AssistantR Systems
IT Consulting company located in El Dorado Hills, CA seeking applicants for an Administrative Assistant position. Must be a detail oriented person who can work well under time constraints, on occasion.
Example Of Duties: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
- Front and Back office duties, such as, answering phone, scanning, faxing, ordering supplies, etc.
- Coordinate with our Immigration dept. on Immigration paperwork, filing petitions as directed by the Immigration Manager.
- Familiar with human resources documents such as, I-9 and processing New Hire paperwork to submit to human resources department international shipping, Accounting/Payroll department filing, copying and miscellaneous duties.
- Purchase and reconcile new office supplies, maintain inventory, as needed for the office.
- Set-up for occasional employee luncheons, purchase misc. kitchen supplies from grocery store.
- Office errands.
- Special projects, such as, Holiday Client gifts. Knowledge and operation of Printers and Scanners.
- Maintain filing systems (Electronic and hard files).
All other duties as assigned.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
Skills: Above average skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications: 4 plus years of related work experience, College Degree, strong administrative skills, a can-do personality. Human resources/Immigration experience a plus.
Hourly: $15 - $19 depending upon experience.