RF/Microwave Electronics Production SupervisorPlanar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
El Dorado Hills, CA Full-time
Posted on July 24, 2018
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc
El Dorado Hills, California
- Reports to the Corporate Operations Manager.
- Responsible for supervising of RF/Microwave manufacturing in California.
- Supervises the activities of Production, SMT, Chip, Wire & Die Assembling, Planning& Inventory Control which consists of running work orders, kiting, tracking shortages, maintaining monthly & weekly reports, physical inventory, shipping &
- On a daily basis, this positionsupervises Microelectronics Assembly and RF/Microwave Test Department to achieve the monthly shipment goals.
- Assist Quality Department byattending to Non-Warranty & Warranty repairs and maintaining good customer service by sending out regularly repair and production status reports by email.
- Plan and coordinate Machine Shop to meet monthly goals.
- Works closely and coordinateswith all internal company departments.
- Supervise, train and develop the production teamto higher skill levels
- Recruit and hire additional personnel to support growth initiatives.
- Knowledgeof RF/Microwave manufacturing environment, Microwave, monolithic Integrated Circuits, SMT, Chip, Wire & Die Assembling technology & techniques and Microelectronics.
- 5 to 10 yearsleading an RF/Microwave or Microelectronics production operation (which must include several years of hands on, “on the floor” supervisory experience
- MRP Experience / Alliance
- ISO 9000 Experience a plus
- Strong leadership, self-motivatedand problem-solving skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and tactical planning skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
Please Click "Apply Now" button and send resume and letter of interest