RF Electronics TechnicianPlanar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
Position located in El Dorado Hills, California
- Test/Troubleshoot RF/ microelectronics assemblies, DLVAs, SDLVAs, RF and LOG Amplifiers up to 40GHz.
- Meet monthly production goals.
- Hands on experience working with surface mount, chip and wire technology and RF frequencies up to 40GHz.
- Must be familiar with ribbon/wire bonding working under a microscope and hand soldering of ultra-miniature micro-components.
- Must have good knowledge of DC, AC, and RF circuits. Basic digital skills a plus.
- Able to use and record data from a network analyzer, noise figure, and power meter, spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope.
- Must have basic MS Office skills.
Education: High School Diploma or GED minimum. Associates degree is desirable.
Experience: 5+ years preferred.
To Apply email resume via "Apply Now" button
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc., was founded by entrepreneurial technocrat Dr. Ashok (Ash) Gorwara on November 11, 1989.
Planar Monolithics was founded basically to take advantage of the growing demand in monolithic-based products using the Hybrid MIC/MMIC technology innovations that are mushrooming in a big way all over the world. High performance and reliable products can be obtained by using this technology.
A vacuum exists in the demand for state-of-the-art Hybrid MIC/MMIC Components and Subsystems. Planar Monolithics will meet these requirements.
Planar Monolithics provides its unique products for applications in space, military, communications, telecommunications, commercial, and consumer electronics systems.