Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Test TechnicianPlanar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
· Align, test and repair low noise solid state amplifiers up to 40 GHz
· Meet monthly production goals
· Work is done under microscope, required hands on experience in:
2. RF/Microwave testing thin film circuits
3. Soldering ultra-miniature micro-components
· Experience in tuning solid-state low noise amplifiers
· A strong knowledge of microwave test equipment, such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Noise Figure Meters, Power meters oscilloscopes and DVM is required.
· Must have basic MS Office skills
Education: High school Diploma or GED minimum. Associates degree is desirable. Electronics training equivalent to two years technical training school, or military technical training a plus.
Experience: 5+ years preferred in RF/microwave environment
To Apply, Email Resume
(El Dorado Hills, CA Facility)
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc., was founded by entrepreneurial technocrat Dr. Ashok (Ash) Gorwara on November 11, 1989.
Planar Monolithics was founded basically to take advantage of the growing demand in monolithic-based products using the Hybrid MIC/MMIC technology innovations that are mushrooming in a big way all over the world. High performance and reliable products can be obtained by using this technology.
A vacuum exists in the demand for state-of-the-art Hybrid MIC/MMIC Components and Subsystems. Planar Monolithics will meet these requirements.
Planar Monolithics provides its unique products for applications in space, military, communications, telecommunications, commercial, and consumer electronics systems.