Design and Drafting - Entry LevelPlanar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
Design & Drafting - Entry Level
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
- Draft mechanical, assembly & detail drawings for electronics under the supervision of an engineer
- Create Bills of Material in material requirements planning (MRP) system
- Create, process & track Engineering Change Notices (ECN)
- Create production job documentation packages for manufacturing
- AutoCAD experience required
- Practical knowledge of MS Office Word & Excel
- Strong organizational skills & detail oriented
- Mechanically inclined, knowledge of machine shop processes a plus
- Experience in SolidWorks a plus
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience.
For more information, visit www.pmi-rf.com
(For El Dorado Hills, CA Facilities)
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc., was founded by entrepreneurial technocrat Dr. Ashok (Ash) Gorwara on November 11, 1989.
Planar Monolithics was founded basically to take advantage of the growing demand in monolithic-based products using the Hybrid MIC/MMIC technology innovations that are mushrooming in a big way all over the world. High performance and reliable products can be obtained by using this technology.
A vacuum exists in the demand for state-of-the-art Hybrid MIC/MMIC Components and Subsystems. Planar Monolithics will meet these requirements.
Planar Monolithics provides its unique products for applications in space, military, communications, telecommunications, commercial, and consumer electronics systems.