AssemblerPlanar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
- Assemble, solder & surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope
- Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor
- Learn new manufacturing processes
- Must have experience in microelectronic assembly that includes surface-mount technology, hand soldering & ribbon/wire bonding of electronic components under a microscope
- Must have working knowledge of bonders & welders
- Position requires detail & precise assembly requiring dexterity in handling small tools & parts
- Ability to read assembly prints & component lists is required
Education: High School Diploma or GED minimum
Experience: 1-5 years preferred
To Apply, Email Your Resume
For More Info, Visit http://www.pmi-rf.com/
(El Dorado Hills, CA Facility)
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc., was founded by entrepreneurial technocrat Dr. Ashok (Ash) Gorwara on November 11, 1989.
Planar Monolithics was founded basically to take advantage of the growing demand in monolithic-based products using the Hybrid MIC/MMIC technology innovations that are mushrooming in a big way all over the world. High performance and reliable products can be obtained by using this technology.
A vacuum exists in the demand for state-of-the-art Hybrid MIC/MMIC Components and Subsystems. Planar Monolithics will meet these requirements.
Planar Monolithics provides its unique products for applications in space, military, communications, telecommunications, commercial, and consumer electronics systems.