Military Construction Prime Contractor seeking qualified Project Superintendent
The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Superintendent on projects similar in size and complexity (Military-- $1-10MM).
The individual must have or obtain
- Possess or be willing to obtain Site Safety Health Officer certification.
- Current OSHA 30 hour Safety Training Certificate
- EM3851-1 Training
- Be capable of interpreting a critical path schedule and construction drawings.
- Be capable of reading, writing and conversing fluently in the English language.
Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities of Project Superintendent;
- Day to Day management of job site activities.
- Oversight and supervision of field personnel, subcontractors and vendors.
- Job Site Safety.
- Preside over Safety Meetings
- Preside over Preparatory Meetings.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants and vendors in a critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Weekly schedule updates.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health and environmental quality standards.
- Maintain written Daily reports.
- Preside over weekly QC/Production meetings.