HVAC SpecialistsOne Hour Heating & Air
This position performs service, repair and maintenance on HVAC systems in a residential and light commercial setting.
- Services, maintains and repairs residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- Determines general condition of HVAC systems, and is able to troubleshoot HVAC malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring that it is clean on both the inside and the outside at all times
Minimum Training, Experience and Knowledge Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Technician in the HVAC industry
- NATE certification preferred
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis. Employees of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct and safety.