Dental AssistantNow Dental
We are looking for long-term Full Time Dental Assistant.
Work hours: Monday-Thursday, 8-5:30.
We are searching for someone who can create positive patient relations
• Gentle and empathetic toward our patients
• Anticipate, proactive, and have active listening skills. Chairside assisting
• Take digital dental x-rays and intra-oral camera
• Maintain inventory of dental supplies and equipment
• Setup operatory rooms
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
• Maintain office and operatory cleanliness
• Ensure equipment functionality ·Records treatment information in patient records
• Make preliminary impressions ·Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
• Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
• At least one (1) year experience in dental assisting. Experience on digital dentistry using dental software and x-ray, etc.
• Certificate from college or technical school (or 3-6 months of dental assisting experience/training)
• X Ray license
• Must be at least 18 years old to expose patients to ionizing radiation ·Amazing customer service skills ·Enthusiastic, energetic, and hard working.