Senior Civil Structural EngineerMeridian Structural Engineers
Meridian Structural Engineers is looking for a skilled Senior Structural Engineer who has experience with CLT and podium structures. This position encompasses structural engineering design and management of a wide variety of projects. We are determined to find an engineer who will be an asset to our team, our clients, and our growing business.
- Prepare construction reports and drawings
- Process and analyzing data
- Structural design and analysis of timber, masonry, steel and concrete structures
- Field investigation of existing structures/facilities
- Prepare structural engineering permit packages
- Communicate and work well with clients, engineering staff and building departments
- Expertise in California Building Code and Code Referenced Standards such as ASCE 7-10; AISC 325, 341, 360; ACI 318-14; NDS 2015
- Strong skills in engineering platforms including ACAD, RISA program suite, ETABS, Enercalc and other various related Engineering software.
- Experience with low and midrise commercial buildings; timber framed, and Podium structures preferred.
- DSA and OSHPD experience preferred
- 7+ years’ experience required
- E. required; S.E. preferred