Strategic Account Manager - AutomotiveMcClatchy
The Automotive Account Manager retains automotive advertising revenue from local & regional automotive dealerships in conjunction with Business development and Strategic Account Consultants, following the Core 4+ Sales Process: ensuring custom solutions are implemented correctly and meet customer needs. Acts as the internal cars.com transition point person.
- Sales revenue retention and stabilization
- Establish communication/collaboration timeline unique to each individual client to ensure success
- metrics and client satisfaction are met and contract renewal is completed in a timely manner
- Utilize Salesforce as a Predictive and Collaborative tool
- Work with client success team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Routine account reviews with manager to identify growth opportunities
- Provide ongoing cars.com reporting monthly
- Working knowledge of non-cars.com digital solutions
- Digital Mindset
- Results Oriented
- Change Adoption
- Core 4+ Sales Process
- Salesforce Adoption
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
We offer base + uncapped commission with a full suite of benefits.
The McClatchy Company is an equal opportunity employer.