Media Buyer - PoliticalMcClatchy
The Sacramento Bee is hiring for a Digital Media Buyer, focused on Political.
Bee Media is an emerging Marketing Agency, as part of McClatchy and The Sacramento Bee. With the drive of a start-up and the foundation of a 160 year-old trusted mediasource, our focus is hands-on media buying and optimization, in-house data research teams, and a mission to support Journalism and brand storytelling.
In this role you will be responsible for Political Media Buying, Campaign Monitoring, Campaign Optimization and Problem Solving.
- Implement, analyze and optimize display marketing activities.
- Act as a specialist of display marketing channel.
- Stay current with new advanced display marketing and the competitive landscape.
- Maintain working knowledge of analytics, conversion tracking, e-commerce, and the interplay of PPC/SEM and local search.
- Drive continue innovation and best practice implementation.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to take direction, but thrive while working independently.
- Ability to take initiative, identify key issues and develop creative solutions.
- Able to multi-task and excel under intense deadline pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient with DFP and DBM
- PCC and SEO preferred
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools.
- Ability to learn new computer/web-based research programs/tools.
- Political media solutions with broad expertise to help campaigns make the right impact.
The Sacramento Bee/BeeMedia is an equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol free workplace.