Digital Buyer Social MediaMcClatchy
Bee Media is an emerging Marketing Agency, as part of McClatchy and The Sacramento Bee. With the drive of a start-up and the foundation of a 160 year-old trusted mediasource, our focus is hands-on media buying and optimization, in-house data research teams, and a mission to support Journalism and brand storytelling, with an emphasis on
In this role you will be responsible for Media Buying, Campaign Monitoring, Campaign Optimization and Problem Solving.
● Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns
● Write Ad Copy
● Analyze Data to Optimize the Delivery of Social Advertisements
● Track KPI Goals and Trends
● Drive continue innovation and best practice implementation.
● Run multivariate tests in order to determine highest performing creative and target markets to increase campaign performance.
● Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels.
● Reporting: analyze data to maintain and forecast monthly budget
and ROI figures, and to provide key insights and
recommendations on campaign performance
Additional Key Responsibilities:
● Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
● Ability to take direction, but thrive while working independently.
● Ability to take initiative, identify key issues and develop creative solutions.
● Able to multi-task and excel under intense deadline pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
● Minimum one year of experience running professional managed paid social campaigns
● Genuine passion for digital marketing & paid traffic in particular.
● Proficient in Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools.
● Ability to learn new computer/web-based research programs/tools.
The Sacramento Bee/BeeMedia is an equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol free workplace.