Creative Design Director
Posted on January 31, 2018
Part Trendsetter, Part Storyteller, Part Creative Genius!
Bee Media, part of the advertising division of The Sacramento Bee, has an immediate opening for a Creative Design Director. We are looking for leader with exceptional conceptual and design skills to join our team, someone who is part trendsetter, part storyteller, part creative genius.
The Creative Design Director is responsible for creating cutting-edge integrated cross-platform marketing campaigns with an emphasis on digital channels in collaboration with customers, internal consultants and supporting resources. The successful candidate will be well versed in the latest design trends and digital experiences with the ability to create strategic, on-brand campaigns for our clients, and will lead the direction of the creative process, overseeing daily activities and projects of the creative team. We are looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Fine Arts, Marketing, design or similar creative field, and 5 or more years of related design experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of agency/creative client experience needed
- A good understanding of B2C and/or B2B marketing needs and initiatives
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to address client strategy and tactical issues with advertising and production teams
- Excellent presentation skills and experience to interface at all levels of the company
- Detail oriented and organized, someone who can roll up his or her sleeves and “do the work”
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this position, please include a resume and cover letter.