Audience Development Sales ManagerMcClatchy
Audience Development Sales Manager - We offer a fantastic work environment built on collaboration filled with innovation and creativity. Working alongside the best teams in the digital and print industry, you’ll get first-hand learning and growth opportunities.
McClatchy is a digital first media company and has been in the print media industry for over 160 years with markets in Sacramento, CA and Fort Worth, TX. McClatchy offers its employees competitive salary, bonuses, full suite of benefits.
- The McClatchy Audience Division is looking for an innovative and energetic regional manager to help lead our field sales subscription programs and help coordinate the subscription sales efforts across multiple markets.
- We believe in being fiercely independent, relentlessly innovative and are blazing our own trail, finding new ways to extend our reach and deepen our ties to the communities we call home.
We’re looking for an Audience Development Sales Manager. We offer competitive salary and in addition:
- We offer a great benefits package
- We also offer great potential growth within one of the largest media companies in the US
- 4 years related experience and/or training
- Strong leadership ability
- Solid understanding of complexities of newspaper print sales
- Partnering with multiple vendors
- Forecasting of start pressure and expenses by source and market
- Analyzing data, defining problems and recommending solutions
- Excellent Written and verbal communication.
The Location: This position can be based in Sacramento, CA or Fort Worth, TX. Both are great places to live. Sacramento is our corporate headquarters and we have deep roots in the community as well as Fort Worth, TX, being our fastest growing location expanding into Irving, TX.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top competitive salary and benefits within the industry
- Working with the best talent in the industry
- Opportunities for building and growing within the company
McClatchy, The Sacramento Bee and Fort Worth Star-Telegram are equal opportunity employers.