Entry Level - Bookkeeping AssistantM&M Property Services & Management
Entry level position with highly respected property management firm in Sacramento. $12.00 per hour starting wage with benefits. Full Time position for stable person willing to learn. To schedule interview, please call 916-922-1525 x 114
Responsibilities Can Include:
- Inputs and tracks all A/P and expenses including, overhead costs, vendor costs, labor costs, and inventory. Ensures that Purchase Orders are matched to vendor invoices for the payment of bills.
- Assists the Bookkeeper to provides for the recording and maintenance of all documentation.
- Assists in getting payroll completed and distributed on time through the regular and timely collection of time sheets.
- Assists the Bookkeeper to track the financial condition of the Company and produces reports, as trained and directed, to the Owner.
- Works with the Bookkeeper to maintain, in good order, all records and files assigned to this function and the safekeeping of all company records including computer information. Maintains a back-up copy of records.
- Ensures that incoming communication (mail, telephone, FAX and e-mail) is properly received, sorted and distributed.
- Provides for proper reception, clerical support and correspondence for the management of the Company.
- Assists the Bookkeeper to ensures payments for federal, state and local taxes are completed as directed by the Owner and/or Owner.