MRP Planner Scheduler
Utilizes Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools to identify production requirements, establish and communicate production schedules, and record production activities, including labor, material, and finished goods reporting.
- Analyzes MRP outputs to establish production requirements, manage finished goods inventory levels, and affect completion of make-to-order products. Manages production schedules to ensure on time delivery of all customer orders.
- Ensures the timely and accurate recording of production activity in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Maintains planning data for manufactured items. Manages capacity inputs and balances production requirements against available capacity constraints.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, purchasing, and sales to ensure an accurate production schedule and provide delivery commitments.
- Required 2+ years of experience working in the construction industry as a supplier, contractor, or office support function
- Required experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Preferred Education: Associate's Degree
- Preferred Experience: Between 1 and 3 years
- Preferred APICS CPIM certification expected within 18 months of starting position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Email, Spreadsheet, Word Processor)
- Strong organizational and task management skills