The Herrick Corporation, a leading structural steel fabricator/erector, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position provides secretarial, clerical and accounting support for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Experience in PR, benefits, insurance, and basic accounting a plus. Candidate must be flexible and have excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word.
The Administrative Assistant will have the following duties:
- Processing of office and administrative payroll
- Tracking and administering employee vacation and other benefits (i.e. 401(k), health, disability, etc.)
- Process new hire packets and assist with answering questions about employee benefits
- Assist in the renewal and administration of corporate insurance policies
- Assist in administration of daily cash balance
- Perform secretarial, clerical and accounting duties as assigned
- Assist managers with various other financial, operational and office duties
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Payroll, HR, and basic accounting experience preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Competent in Word/Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and multi-tasking skills
Excellent benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) plan and profit sharing. EOE.