Herrick Corp a leading structural and fabrication company has an immediate opening for an
Position is located in Stockton, CA.
The enormous and complex demands of today's largest steel projects require a distinct and unique skill set, and the Herrick workforce of 700 talented and driven individuals allows us to perfectly meet those challenges. Our veteran staff and workers have made steel fabrication and erection their lifelong careers, their skill and dedication to excellence are directly reflected in the quality, safety, and efficiency of the Herrick process. We know that our family of Herrick employees are our greatest asset, and our team members enjoy many employment benefits and competitive compensation.
Interested in joining the Herrick team? We look forward to hearing from you!
- Candidate should have 7+ yrs experience in a construction or manufacturing environment.
- Experience should include all phases of accounting (A/R, Billings, A/P, P/R, Job Costing and G/L).
- Candidate will be responsible for job cost and financial WIP reporting.
- Must be flexible and undertake various accounting department tasks as assigned.
- Must be computer literate with accounting software, Word/Excel, Cognos, eCMS, and inventory sytem experience helpful. Minimum BS Accounting/CPA preferred.
- Excellent benefit package including profit sharing plan. Promotional opportunities possible.
Upload resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button or Mail to: Herrick Corp, PO Box 8429, Stockton, CA 95208
Herrick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer