The Herrick Corp a major leading steel fabricator has an immediate opening for an Accountant.
Position is located in Stockton, CA.
The enormous and complex demands of today's largest steel projects require a distinct and unique skill set, and the Herrick workforce of 700 talented and driven individuals allows us to perfectly meet those challenges. Our veteran staff and workers have made steel fabrication and erection their lifelong careers, their skill and dedication to excellence are directly reflected in the quality, safety, and efficiency of the Herrick process. We know that our family of Herrick employees are our greatest asset, and our team members enjoy many employment benefits and competitive compensation.
Interested in joining the Herrick team? We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Cost Accounting per construction projects
- Work In Progress financial reporting
- Organize, track and analyze accounting information using accounting software
- Use good verbal and written communication skills within multiple departments
- Minimum 7 + years accounting experience in construction industry with union contractor/subcontractor.
- Must be computer literate with accounting software, including: word/excel, eCMS, Cognos and inventory systems
- Knowledge and experience with all phases of accounting, including: (A/R, Billing, A/P, P/R, Job Costing, and G/L)
- Must be flexible and undertake various accounting tasks
- Minimum BS in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Experience with union, contractor, and subcontractor processing a plus
Candidate will be responsible for job cost and WIP financial reporting.
Inventory system experience helpful.
Should be able to demonstrate organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical skills and have excellent communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Upload resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button or Mail to: Herrick Corp, PO Box 8429, Stockton, CA 95208