Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher - $750 Sign on Bonus!!
Stoneridge, the premier retirement community for active seniors in Cary, is now hiring for a Full-Time or part-time Kitchen Helper.
*We are currently offering a bonus of $750 after 90 days of continued employment.*
The Kitchen Helper is cross-trained to do all tasks in kitchen. This is a training and development role with the hope that you will aspire to become part of our essential culinary personnel in the future. Such potential openings after training and proven performance development and skills include but are not limited to becoming a Cook, Sous Chef, or Executive Chef.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Help serve meals to residents at their tables.
· Clear dishes from resident’s dining tables.
· Wash and store dishes.
· Set dining room tables.
· Light food preparation tasks as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· To fulfill state regulations, it is required that you maintain food handlers’ permit
· Possessing a strong desire to advance in the culinary industry by working hard and meeting time lines is essential to this role.
We offer a competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off, Company paid life, the opportunity to elect medical, dental, vision and disability benefits (not available in CA), as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with company match at the company’s discretion, and an employee assistance program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
At Hawthorn we pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, and operating with total transparency. We also hold the belief that you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
Please come by and complete an application (no phone calls), we would love to meet you!
Submit your resume for consideration.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.seniorlivinginstyle.com.
Stoneridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do pre-employment background checks, employment verification, and reference checks.