Now Hiring! Front Desk ReceptionistHand Surgery Associates / Sacramento Hand Rehabilitation
FT, 40-hour workweek, M-F; Full benefits/401k.
- Candidates MUST HAVE experience with high call volume and multitasking under pressure.
- Candidates should have working knowledge of insurance benefits, deductibles and copayments for HMOs and PPOs, plus knowledge of Workers' Compensation insurance.
- The perfect candidate is a team player who is loyal, trustworthy, ambitious and confident.
- This position will require excellent customer service skills.
- You must work efficiently and independently, be able to multitask, manage your time well and be able to take direction.
- Strong verbal communication skills and excellent computer skills are also required.
- Spanish-speaking is a PLUS.
Job Duties include (but not limited to):
- Greet patients cheerfully and proceed with check-in process
- Collect patient copays
- Answer telephone calls, determine nature of calls, and direct caller to appropriate individual or department
- Reconcile daily receipts from copays or miscellaneous fees collected
- Receive miscellaneous subpoenas
- Process daily incoming faxes, distributing to correct departments *Schedule new patient/followup appointments
- Scan referrals/correspondence into patient accounts
TO APPLY: Please email your resume AND a brief explanation of why you would be a good fit to our practice.
**SUBMISSION WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**