Medical Office ManagerHand Surgery Associates / Sacramento Hand Rehabilitation
Sacramento, CA Full-time
Posted on July 27, 2018
Busy Orthopedic Surgeons’ office seeking an experienced
MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER
Must have MINIMUM 5 years’ experience as manager in a medical office.
(Please do not apply if you have not worked in the medical field.)
F/T, great benefits.
- Heavy Work Comp insurance, HMO, PPO, medical-legal evaluations, depositions.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of a surgical clinic, AR, AP, payroll via QuickBooks.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Highly organized and able to work efficiently with various technologies
- Familiar with scheduling, billing, and insurance
- Experience with staff personnel needs including hiring, firing, training, overseeing and
- Willing to learn. There are changes often in the medical field, and we need someone
who is curious about what it is and how it works.
- Problem-solver and an anticipator who can make decisions on their own
- Team player. We want you to be the face of Hand Surgery Associates for years to
To Apply, please hit the "Apply Now" tab to email your resume.
Please do not apply if you have not worked in the medical field.