Accountant / Senior TaxSanchez, Bright, Murchison & Lee, LLP
Accountant, Senior Tax
- Based on experience
- 401(k) plan after 1 year with 3% guaranteed contribution by firm. 20% deferral match up to $1,000.
- 100% of your individual premium for health, vision, and dental insurance after 1 month. $50K life insurance policy.
- Cafeteria plan
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Will be responsible for completing or reviewing year-end accounting, bookkeeping and tax returns for more complex individual and entity returns.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in tax including:
- Federal and state tax research using a variety of resources
- Experience with individual and business returns for various entities including Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations, Exempt Organizations and Fiduciaries
- CPA/EA is preferred.
- Strong skills in QuickBooks, Lacerte Tax Software, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Ability to train clients and/or staff in QuickBooks a plus.
- Experience managing multiple client engagements for multiple partners.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work under stress and complete work timely, independently and accurately.
Fax (916) 387-7001 or mail resumes to:
Goodell, Porter, Sanchez & Bright LLP
7801 Folsom Blvd., Ste. 301
Sacramento, CA 95826
G:\Word\Goodell\Practice Development\ Tax Senior for CPA Firm