Accountant / BookkeeperGoodell, Porter, Sanchez & Bright, LLP
Compensation: based on experience
Benefits: 401(k) plan after 1 year with 3% guaranteed contribution by us. 20% deferral match up to $1,000. 100% of your individual premium for health, vision, and dental insurance after 1 month. $50K life insurance policy. Mileage reimbursement for firm related driving (very minimal).
Experience in the following areas required:
QuickBooks and QuickBooks Payroll, Excel and Word (low-moderate to moderate level), Payroll and return prep, AP/AR, General Ledger including AJE’s, bank and credit card reconciliation, loan reconciliation to G/L, Sales Tax return prep, 1099 Prep.
- Work varies from client to client including routine data entry to QB and reconciliation of accounts, completing year end accounting for tax return support and assisting with compiled or other financial statements. Work can also include assisting clients with QB training or answering QB questions (QB Certification not required but extensive QB knowledge a MUST).
- Experience necessary with bookkeeping certification a plus
- Experience preparing individual tax returns
- Experience preparing entity tax returns a plus
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Complete work timely, fairly independently, accurately (pay attention to the details) and work well under pressure.
To apply, click on “Apply Now” button & email your resume
Fax (916) 387-7001 or mail resumes to:
Goodell, Porter, Sanchez & Bright, LLP
7801 Folsom Blvd, Ste. 301, Sacramento CA 95826
Goodell, Porter, Sanchez & Bright, LLP, Certified Public Accountants is a local accounting partnership located at 7801 Folsom Blvd, #301, Sacramento, California 95826. We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.