Bank TellerGOLDEN PACIFIC BANK
Great People, Great Benefits, Great Career Opportunity!
Teller – Downtown Sacramento Branch
Golden Pacific Bank is actively seeking a Teller to provide our clients exceptional, accurate, courteous and efficient teller services. This position supports and promotes GPB’s strategic plan and branch goals with active cross-selling of GPB’s products and services. Supports all branch operations duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality of client and bank-sensitive information. Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, honesty and punctuality.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, attention to detail, ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients and our Bank’s team while projecting a positive and professional image.
- Ability to take initiative and successfully prioritize tasks with good timemanagement, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office’s suite of software (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Proficient cash handling skills. Ability to study and apply new information and quickly learn GPB’s products and services.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Prefer 1 year of banking experience. Require 1 year of cash handling experience.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license for business travel.
Competitive compensation based on the candidate’s experience level with a full range of employee benefits. Full-time, non-exempt position.
Qualified candidates should respond by submitting a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Golden Pacific Bank is a nationally chartered community bank, wholly owned by Golden Pacific Bancorp, and headquartered in downtown Sacramento with branches in Yuba City and Live Oak. We are proud of our 25-year history of fulfilling the needs of small businesses in the Sacramento and Yuba-Sutter areas. We offer business and personal accounts to accommodate the requirements of our customers as well as a wide variety of lending products and merchant services for our valued customers. GPB ranks in the top ten SBA lenders in the district providing needed capital and services to small businesses. We are a true community bank that believes in excellent customer service and small businesses because we, too, are a small business.