Bank TellerGOLDEN PACIFIC BANK
Teller – Downtown Sacramento
Looking for an opportunity to start your career in banking?
Golden Pacific Bank (GPB) is committed to providing financial services that build and support our customers. We look at each account opened or service offered as an opportunity to build a relationship and pathway toward our customers’ financial success. We are currently seeking a TELLER to provide our customers with an exceptional, high quality, courteous experience. The person in this position will process monetary transactions efficiently and accurately within assigned limits, maintain accurate records and balance each day’s transactions in accordance with established bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. Additionally, there is an opportunity to create a connection and develop rapport with customers to provide outstanding personalized service in order to understand their most important financial needs allowing the TELLER to identify, uncover, promote and actively cross-sell GPB’s products and services while supporting GPB’s strategic plan and branch goals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum one year of experience in banking or retail customer service; prefer 1 year cash handling experience.
- Basic clerical skills and demonstrated use of computer systems.
- Strong written, mathematical and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in providing a great customer experience by engaging customers in conversation and educating customers on various products and services available to them while providing a positive and professional image along with maintaining confidentiality of client and bank-sensitive information.
- Good at building relationships, collaboration and teamwork.
- Results driven and have the ability to take initiative and successfully prioritize tasks with good time management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain knowledge of all GPB products and services, as well as policies and procedures for teller functions.
- Assist in the achievement of strategic and individual branch goals.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to banking compliance including bank secrecy and anti money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Identify and report fraudulent activity to management to prevent potential loss to the bank.
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License for business travel.
- Availability to occasionally work at other GPB locations based on branch staffing needs.
- Reliable work attendance.
- Bilingual English and Spanish communication skills a plus.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have valid California Drivers License
- Possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, including an adding machine and typewriter, if needed.
- Ability to lift up to forty pounds.
- Ability to frequently move about the branch to accomplish tasks
- Corrected hearing within normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
- Corrected vision in the normal range.
Pay is $13.00 - $14.00 per hour based on the candidate’s experience level with a full range of employee benefits. This is a Full-time, non-exempt position.
Qualified candidates should respond by emailing a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!