Nurse ManagerGOLD COUNTRY RETIREMENT
Gold Country Health Center, Skilled Nursing, is seeking a Monday-Friday RN (Registered Nurse) or LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) with Director of Staff Development certification. 68 Bed Non-Profit skilled nursing facility with excellent survey history.
For a full job posting and/or resume review, email the Executive Director by clicking the "Apply Now" button
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Gold Country Retirement Center we strive to make a difference for people. We provide residential living, assisted living, and skilled nursing for those 55+at our tri-level community. Our skilled nursing section provides on-site rehabilitation and restorative nursing to help our residents regain their independence. Our residential and assisted living residents will appreciate having priority consideration to our 5-star skilled nursing center, should the need arise.
Gold Country Retirement Center is proud to be part of Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF). RHF is one of the nation’s largest non-profit providers of housing and services for older adults, persons with disabilities, and low-income families.
Nursing Director Responsibilities:
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- Lead the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff
- Ensure that each nurse on staff is properly certified and abides by the standards for care established by our organization and state and federal laws
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each patient
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all patient care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of care