Craft BrewerFeather Falls Casino, Lodge and Brewing Company
Feather Falls Casino, Lodge and Brewing Company in Oroville, California is searching for a brewer with a passion for making great beer to join our award-winning brewery team.
The Brewer is responsible for all aspects of beer production including the brewing, fermenting, maturation, filtering and packaging of beer including the operation of bottling and canning lines.
Other duties include the following:
- Perform periodic maintenance to ensure the safe and effective running of the plant and machinery.
- Responsible for cleanliness and sterilization of brewing equipment.
- Maintain visual aesthetics of the brewery and its equipment.
- Liaise with brewpub and restaurant staff. When needed, work with staff to develop appropriate food-beer pairings and educate them on beer-related topics.
- Socialize with clients and customers as well as other customer relations duties.
- Get involved in various on-site and off-site beer events.
- Maintain accurate brewery inventory, quality and production records, and ensure the brewpub is in compliance with all Californian environmental, safety and tax regulations.
- Perform lab tests and other QA/QC functions needed to ensure consistency in the high quality of all final products.
A minimum of two years of commercial brewing experience or 5 years of home brewing and experience with all grain systems is required.
Formal brewing education is preferred.