Preschool Teacher, Float Break Teacher, & SubstituteDOT Tot Center
Sacramento, CA Full time
Posted on April 26, 2018
Supervises and manages the classroom activities by:
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate educational activities.
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate art projects.
- Overseeing students' behavior.
- Leads a positive classroom environment.
Helps children to grow into independent learners by:
- Planning and implementing activities that allow children to make positive choices.
- Giving children choices and helping them to understand natural consequences.
- (minimum 12 units) Child Development
- Child, Family, Community
- Infant Development Class a plus Positions Available:
- Preschool Teacher to work in co-teaching class of 3 yr. old's (Full Time Position)
- Float Break Teacher to cover breaks and lunches (Full Time Position)
- Substitutes (Part Time On-Call position)
- Medical & Dental after 3 months (full premium covered by employer)
- Vacation accrual after 6 months
- Sick accrual after 6 months
- Bus pass after 6 months or Parking space if one is available