Apttus CPQ Developer
As Apttus CPQ developer, will be responsible for designing and delivering solution for Apttus CPQ managed package. Will be collaborating with diverse teams of developers, QAs and BSAs. Overall 6 to 8 years of IT experience and minimum 4 years of Salesforce experience with 2 years in Apttus CPQ development a must. The position will be part of application development team in the business solution delivery stream with exciting implementation opportunities and rewards.
- Configuration of declarative features of Apttus CPQ to meet business requirements
- Design, Develop and configure Apttus CPQ applications to meet business process and requirements.
- Customizations of standard and custom objects using Force.com platform
- APEX Programming, including development of SOAP and REST interfaces
- Data loader scripting, data migration, visual force development
- Managing and configuration of communities
- Extensive technical knowledge of the Apttus Configurable price quote features
- Price List, Search Filters, Price Rule Set, Price Matrix and Constraint rules.
- X- author for contracts.
- Have good knowledge on X-author for Excel and Word.
- Apex logic for creating Search Filters, Price Rule Set, Price Matrix.
- ValidationCallback, PricingCallback and ProductFilterCallback
- Apttus Approval processes.
- Contract templates with X-Author
- Cart, Catalog Apttus pages
- Additional features on Cart page to add custom functionality
- Strong understanding of Quote to Cash process.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, approval flows, formulas, validations etc.
- Knowledge of Apttus CLM.and all Apttus objects.
- Extensive knowledge of SFDC Object model concepts - Object, Fields, Relationships, Record Type etc.
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code, Triggers, test coverage, Visualforce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, exception handling, etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce design patterns
- Strong hands on experience on data loader features
- Experience integrating salesforce with external systems using connectors, Metadata API and SOAP/REST API
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines, Salesforce limits
- Expertise in designing and configuring access and data security using Salesforce features
- Conversant using Source control systems and ANT migration tool for deployment
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good to have:
- Knowledge Salesforce APIs - Chatter REST API, Bulk APIs, tooling API and Lightening experience
- Self-motivated to learn new features released by salesforce in the seasonal releases
- Apttus CPQ 201 certification.
- Advanced CPQ certification.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Overall 6 to 8 years of IT experience and minimum 4 years of Salesforce experience with 2 years in Apttus CPQ development a must
- Must - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certifications