Academic Operations & Facilities SpecialistCSU Stanislaus
ACADEMIC OPERATIONS & FACILITIES SPECIALIST
Full-time position for the Stockton Center.
Detailed job announcement & application instructions available at www.csustan.edu/HR or Human Resources, CA State University, Stanislaus, 1 University Cir, MSR Bldg Rm 320, Turlock, CA 95382, PH 209/ 667-3054.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Reporting to the Dean of the Stockton Center, this position primarily assists, advises, and represents the Dean by performing administrative duties of substantial scope and complexity on a day-to-day operational basis, and is responsible for the well-functioning operations of the Stockton Center and for individual initiatives and projects.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent training.
- Minimum of three years Administrative work experience involving study, analysis, and/or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of administrative policies, procedures, practices, or programs.
- Master’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of higher education structures and processes.
- Results oriented, positive attitude, and non-confrontational team builder.
- Event planning, coordination or management experience.
- Working knowledge of faculty governance and personnel administration.
- Ability to manage a team to achieve multiple, diverse projects within an organizational unit.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skill in using database programs, systems and platforms.
SALARY RANGE: $3,897- $6,453 per month plus excellent paid benefits. (Position will typically be hired at or near the entry salary.) The California State University offers a premium benefit package that includes, but is not limited to, outstanding vacation, health, dental, and vision plans; a fee waiver education program; membership in the California Public Employees Retirement System (PERS); and 14 paid holidays a year.
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED. SCREENING OF APPLICATIONS TO BEGIN NOVEMBER 6,2017.