Strategic Innovation and Implementation Branch ChiefCOVERED CALIFORNIA
Join the Covered California Team!
Looking for a job that you can feel passionate about? Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of Californians while achieving your career goals? If so, join the Covered California team where you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment surrounded by enthusiastic and self-motivated people. Covered California is seeking a Strategic Innovation and Implementation Branch Chief who will oversee and manage all aspects of the Strategic Innovation and Implementation Branch (SIIB) and the phases of one or more special projects including the direction, design, and implementation of these special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direction, design, deployment as well as implementation of initiatives and various projects of the Service Center that support consumer experience.
- Provide leadership in the unit and guide the team with complex projects, vendor oversight, contract and budgets.
- Work with Covered California Information Technology, Telephony, Covered California University, Finance, Workforce Management and Service Center Operations on operational initiatives, as well as collaborate with other Covered California programs.
- Five years of increasingly responsible management, personnel, fiscal, planning, program evaluation, or related analytical experience which shall have included the preparation of reports and the presentation of recommendations to management beyond the trainee level, at least two years of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Education: Equivalent to graduation from college. (Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.)
- A minimum of (3) years managerial experience in a contact center environment
- A minimum of (3) years project integration leadership
- A high degree of initiative, professionalism, confidentiality, and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven leadership or management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
How to Apply
For additional information and to apply to this opportunity, click here: https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=110107
Covered California provides incredible benefits for our employees, including healthcare, retirement and savings, work life services, leave benefits, and work life balance. To learn more, click here: http://hbex.coveredca.com/jobs/benefits/