Electrical SupervisorCOLLINS PINE COMPANY
This position provides leadership and expertise to lead an electrical crew towards increased productivity and meeting work goals in the areas of electrical (voltage up to 25kVa), instrumentation and PLC applications of the lumber mill and cogeneration plants. The Electrical Supervisor will ensure the proper electrical maintenance of equipment, compliance with state and federal electrical codes and adheres to safety regulations. In addition to supervisory duties the Electrical Supervisor will purchase electrical supplies, ensure adequate inventory, plan projects & budgets and prepare cost estimates. This position will also be involved with the hiring and selection of electrical personnel.
For a complete job description please visit our website www.collinsco.com\HR\.
- Minimum 10 years in an industrial setting; 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Communicate effectively with union employees, peers, vendors and contract personnel.
- Ability to treat others with dignity and respect in a variety of settings.
- Perform follow up and inspect completed work orders when applicable.
- Proactively support innovation and change.
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Possess the ability to lead problem-solving work sessions.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of relay logic, PLCs, instrumentation and computers. This position may require periodic travel for the purposes of vendor supplied training and job related skills training.
OPEN UNTIL FILED